the results are in, and you’re *drum roll*…
Just like Charlotte was everyone’s best girlfriend…
You, too, are the loyal and kind friend that is always willing to lend a hand and clean up after a great party. Now it’s time to tackle creating something just for you…a dream kitchen.
sex in the city
- Let’s face it…you love people but sometimes take a backseat to everyone else’s needs. You have all kinds of ideas for the new kitchen but don’t quite trust yourself to filter through all the options (so overwhelming)
- In other words, you realize you have a kitchen that isn’t functioning well, and you’re FINALLY ready to remodel it once and for all.
- →You’re not sure exactly what you want for the color of the new cabinets but you do know you want a gorgeous space where you can layout out a charcuterrie board and invite all your girlfriends over for a glass of vino (#sauvignon blanc for me)…
- And you’ve asked all your girlfriends what they would do but you’re not sure if those ideas makes sense for you too. I mean HOW are you going to make sure to get all the right features and functionality (right?)
- But you are tired of starting and stopping but making NO progress (even though you have sooo many ideas pinned and picked out)
You’re ready to take steps to move forward and transform your kitchen.
There’s an incredible feeling that happens when you work in a clean, organized kitchen and can throw together a homemade pizza (or fresh chocolate chip cookies) for an impromptu party.
you may be telling yourself that you’re…
- Not sure you can afford the kitchen of your dreams (especially when you find yourself comparing yourself to your neighbor three doors down who recently spent 150k on her kitchen remodel).
- Going in blind when it comes to who to hire, negotiating what you want, and ensuring that the contractors will complete the job with precision and efficiency.
- Going to have to get your husband on board and “talk” him into the remodel.
- Not sure you can turn the world’s ugliest (and least functional) kitchen into a beautifully designed central hub of your home.
- Tired of pinning all the time on Pinterest and telling yourself that you’ll not let another year go by “still” dreaming about it.
An empowered woman is a force to be reckoned with!
The good news is that remodeling a kitchen is easier than you think. Here’s why:
- Created the kitchen of your dreams (one that rivals the ones you’ve seen on HGTV) and made it the heart of your home.
- Eagerly volunteered to host family dinners, holidays, and neighborhood wine tastings because you were proud of your beautiful kitchen.
- Were inspired to deck out your kitchen and decorate it for the holidays because you were proud of your space (and no longer ashamed).
- Enjoyed more dinners at home because you looked forward to cooking in your new kitchen (not to mention saving $$$ because you weren’t eating out all the time).
- Started planning chili cook-offs and book clubs with your girlfriends because you are so proud of what you designed and created. And basically made this the year where “someday” become a reality…
Are you ready to turn the world’s ugliest (and least functional) kitchen into a beautifully designed central hub?
Introducing my signature process called DFIO… Design from the INSIDE out.
Next, we apply my TOP 7 Features, like big soft closing drawers or a day use pantry , that solve 90% of the problems I see every day. And VOILA, we have a perfectly designed space with maximum functionality just for YOU.
It’s what you do BEFORE you start a remodel…
Now I invite friends over all the time (and just hosted my first thanksgiving in years) and felt so proud instead of ashamed!
Tammy | Savannah GA
I’m a unicorn in the kitchen remodeling space (a sweet combo of being an actual female cabinetmaker (I live and breathe functional cabinets) + a kitchen designer (I love to make things look pretty).
This unique skill set lets me guide my clients to the best version of their kitchen that works without overspending on things that don’t “cut the mustard.”
When I’m not looking at flooring or planning someone’s dream pantry, you can often find me cooking [insert favorite thing to cook], gardening [what type?], or hosting a cocktail party (#lemondrop martini lover here). In addition, I’m an unashamed “cat mom” of 5 spunky felines who entertain me daily with their “cat gymnastics.”
You’ll never find me on a roller coaster or river rafting #scardycat. But I do love empowering women to take charge of their kitchen remodels and move forward with confidence.
10,000 kitchens can’t be wrong, right?!
We’ve been fighting over this remodel for 4 years. Camille saved my marriage!
Julie | Atlanta, GA
Shhhh, we won’t tell your husband!
“5 ways To Improve Your Kitchen Design