the results are in, and you are *drum roll*…
You are everyone’s best friend and know how to take care of relationships. Now it’s time to take care of creating your dream kitchen.
Some amazing things about you!
- You are so good at taking care of people and are often the go-to person for solving personal problems with your friends and family.
- People trust you so much and share openly with you, you are a true friend to all.
- You don’t hesitate to clean up after a party or jump in for a friend in need, you are busy-busy helping people all the time. There’s not much time for you to plan your dream kitchen.
But…some things might be getting in the way 😜 …
- You are so busy that your needs are often at the end of a long list. You need help implementing all those brilliant ideas you have.
- Even though you can handle about a million tasks, you recognize you need help filtering through all those design choices and actually picking some (like yesterday) lol
- You don’t have a coach to help you follow through and make sure your needs come first when it comes to this kitchen dream
But you are sooo ready to take steps to move forward and transform your kitchen.
The Good News?
Creating your dream kitchen with my help is easier than you think! Here’s why:
You can uncover the “best” design layout that works for YOUR space in just 2 weeks (and it doesn’t come from the person behind the counter at The Home Depot).
You can design cabinet functionality around “how you use” YOUR kitchen.
You can stay within your budget so you’re never surprised or strapped for cash (or maxing out your Visa card)
- Could finally show love to those you care about by being able to prepare a stunning meal with your family.
- Eagerly volunteered to host family dinners, holidays, and neighborhood wine tastings because you were proud of your beautiful kitchen.
- Were inspired to deck out your kitchen and decorate it for the holidays because you were proud of your space (and no longer ashamed).
- Enjoyed more dinners at home because you looked forward to cooking in your new kitchen (not to mention saving $$$ because you weren’t eating out all the time).
- No longer had to pull stuff stuff in the front of the cabs to get to the stuff in the back, because everything will now be visible and accessible.
Introducing my signature process called DFIO… Design from the INSIDE out.
I created it after watching so many nurturing women who helped others first struggle with the same issues over and over.
I start where most designers never go—assessing what you have and how you use it. This quickly helps you get a sense of how to design your new space.
Next, we apply my TOP 7 cabinets, like modern soft closing drawers in special sizes and unique spice inserts that magically organize your tumeric from your cinnamon. These 7 cabinets solve 90% of the problems I see every day. And VOILA, we have a perfectly designed space with maximum functionality just for YOU.
Now that we’re confident that the new space will have the right cabinetry, we move onto the FUN part and pick the colors and materials.
Once we can visualize what your new kitchen will look like, we can start getting bids and negotiating to save you thousands. It’s all included in my Kitchen Remodel Rockstar design group. You get your new cabinet layout within 2 weeks, guaranteed and 12 full months support to implement your plan. It’s what you do BEFORE you call a contractor, architect or anyone else…you start here.
I’ve been helping women create the kitchen of their dreams for LESS moolah for over 27 years! In fact, I’ve designed and remodeled more than 10,000 kitchens.
I’m a unicorn in the kitchen remodeling space (a sweet combo of being an actual female cabinetmaker (I live and breathe functional cabinets) + a kitchen designer (I love to make things look pretty).
Basically, I’m like the PB & J of contractors.
This unique skill set lets me guide my clients to the best version of their kitchen that works without overspending on things that don’t “cut the mustard.”
When I’m not looking at flooring or planning someone’s dream pantry, you can often find me cooking [insert favorite thing to cook], gardening [what type?], or hosting a cocktail party (#lemondrop martini lover here). In addition, I’m an unashamed “cat mom” of 5 spunky felines who entertain me daily with their “cat gymnastics.”
You’ll never find me on a roller coaster or river rafting #scardycat. But I do love empowering women to take charge of their kitchen remodels and move forward with confidence.
10,000 kitchens can’t be wrong, right?!
“I would’ve never thought of designing my kitchen around what I use the most! What a brilliant concept…and this design group has saved my marriage! We have been fighting over this remodel for 4 years and now he is on board because of the steps you helped us take…you really ARE the husband whisperer!”
Julie | Atlanta, GA