This delicious recipe is a mix of spaghetti and a salad tossed together with lemon sauce and crab. It’s FANTASTIC!
Listen and cook along with me as I make this delicious recipe from one of my favorite cookbooks!
- 1 package spaghetti
- 1 shallot (finely diced)
- Olive oil
- Minced garlic
- Cherry tomatoes
- 1 precooked crab
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 ear sweet corn (my addition)
- 1 lemon
- 1 Tbsp Mustard (my addition)
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 package arugula
- Dill (my addition)
- Cook spaghetti al dente based on package directions
- Add olive oil, shallot, garlic and crushed red pepper to skillet.
- Add lemon
- Add cherry tomatoes and press on them with the back of a large spoon which “pops” them and helps them cook faster
- Add mustard and corn
- Add salt
- Add chicken broth
- Let the mixture thicken
1. Break open crab and place crab pieces into the sauce skillet to warm through
1. Add pasta to the saucepan and stir to combine
2. Add arugula to large bowl
3. Place spaghetti on top of arugula and stir to combine.
4. Top with a squeeze of fresh lemon, sprinkle of parm and fresh black pepper.
For the full recipe and to try all of Mia’s amazing recipes check out her cookbook FOODWISE!